Friday, August 13, 2010

My 1st article

Finally i have starting to use the blog even though my friends had persuaded me to register a blog purposely for expression. Why I'm decided to write a blog? I think that's because i can express my feeling, my thought in my mind over here due to there is no one else can share anything with me. Perhaps is i don't want to share with anyone, or i have communication  problem with others? whatever....who's care......Well, nothing special about me. Just another looser as my title has mention. This article was wrote due to my curiosity and want to express something over here rather than keep them in my mind..... That's all.... Wish that my friends and my family has a wonderful day....and also my girl =)

4 comments:

  1. Wee finally u got blog le keep blogging!!!
    Trust me Liau to me is a winner not a loser. U can de jia you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow liao~ finally u have a blog edi...muz read ur blog always ahaha remember keep posting lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa vivian like this meh? i talk nonsense on here only =D

    ReplyDelete